CS:GO Wingman mode 11-21-2017, 09:37 AM
#1
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if any of you have already tried out the CS:GO Wingman mode yet? It became permanent a few days ago but haven't had time to play.
The wingman mode is actually compacter maps, with shorter roundtimes (1:30) and only 16 rounds.
You can read up about it here: http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Wingman
I like that they've done this, since I don't always have time to play a match of 1.5 hours.
I was wondering if any of you have already tried out the CS:GO Wingman mode yet? It became permanent a few days ago but haven't had time to play.
The wingman mode is actually compacter maps, with shorter roundtimes (1:30) and only 16 rounds.
You can read up about it here: http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Wingman
I like that they've done this, since I don't always have time to play a match of 1.5 hours.
~~ Might be back? ~~













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)