Login Register






Rest In Peace Lil Peep filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #11
(11-17-2017, 01:02 AM)zabo Wrote: I'm pretty sure someone sold him xanax laced with fentanyl. When he OD'd on the tour bus everyone just thought he had passed out, and I saw a couple videos of people who were on the tour bus and you could see him sitting on the couch dead in the video. I wasn't a fan of him personally, but nobody deserves to die like that. He was clearly depressed and addicted, R.I.P.

I think that's what happened too, a lot of bars are pressed with fentanyl. plus It's pretty hard to overdose on benzos, he could have taken a massive dose of only alprazolam and been fine.

[+] 1 user Likes nesta's post
Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #12
Remember when I saw this on IG, it broke my heart. Only heard Awful Things and The Way I See Things, and now when I listen to them I start to get depressed. R.I.P GUSTAV <3

Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #13
That's crazy, a girl from my city overdoes on Fentanyl (again, someone faked a popular drug by using Fentanyl in the mixture). Never even heard of this guy but it seems like he was in style with the hair and face tats and sh*t. If anyone cares to know, fentanyl can be substituted for a lot of white, powdery drugs and is lethal at VERY SMALL DOSES. So these kids do a line or whatever they think they're getting and pretty much OD every time because fentanyl is hella toxic.

Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #14
Apparently he was depressed (according to UG), but how come all these so called famous people(his 'friends') didn't help him out before it got to this point...
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #15
Some of the best die young. I didn't listen to him like others did, but I definitely have 5 or so songs in the playlist.

“I got a feelin' that I’m not gonna be here for next year
So lets laugh a little before I’m gone”

Rest well.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #16
RIP Lil Peep...

Placeholder until I can think of something witty

Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #17
(11-18-2017, 07:02 PM)Strait McCool Wrote: Apparently he was depressed (according to UG), but how come all these so called famous people(his 'friends') didn't help him out before it got to this point...

I mean, he was pretty open about his suicidal tendencies. The fact he wasn't seeking therapy or any sort of emotional support is baffling.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #18
(11-18-2017, 09:19 PM)Customer Wrote: Some of the best die young. I didn't listen to him like others did, but I definitely have 5 or so songs in the playlist.

“I got a feelin' that I’m not gonna be here for next year
So lets laugh a little before I’m gone”

Rest well.

when I listened to that song it really fucked me up

[+] 1 user Likes cyphy's post
Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #19
(11-19-2017, 04:04 PM)Oni Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 07:02 PM)Strait McCool Wrote: Apparently he was depressed (according to UG), but how come all these so called famous people(his 'friends') didn't help him out before it got to this point...

I mean, he was pretty open about his suicidal tendencies. The fact he wasn't seeking therapy or any sort of emotional support is baffling.

Yeah it looks like it, I've never heard of him before the news broke. Strange it was never addressed by him or his close friends :/. Might have been, but who knows
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #20
I love fentynal is the shit I used to puke my ass off that shit GANG

Reply