Login Register






Rest In Peace Lil Peep filter_list
Author
Message
Rest In Peace Lil Peep #1
R.I.P Lil Peep. The guy was only 21. He was an outstanding rapper and an even better person I personally love his music and he seems like a great person and his career was booming. It was allegedly an overdose or to be more specific it was a mix of a few things such as Fentanyl, (Which is an absolutely shitty drug) Xanax, and a few others I believe. This is most definitely a wake up call to anyone who is addicted to any substance. If anyone wants to know more about this situation I'll leave links below to his Soundcloud and a few YouTube videos about him. Once again, Rest In Peace, we will never forget you.

Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/lil_peep



Edit - If any admins can move this thread to the Serious Discussion please do
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2017, 12:46 AM by Drako.)

[+] 1 user Likes Drako's post
Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #2
I'm pretty sure someone sold him xanax laced with fentanyl. When he OD'd on the tour bus everyone just thought he had passed out, and I saw a couple videos of people who were on the tour bus and you could see him sitting on the couch dead in the video. I wasn't a fan of him personally, but nobody deserves to die like that. He was clearly depressed and addicted, R.I.P.
[Image: 2_shrunk.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes zabo's post
Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #3
(11-16-2017, 11:42 PM)Drako Wrote: If any admins can move this thread to the Serious Discussion please do

Given this has made headlines around the globe, It's more so suited to the World News forum, hence I've moved It accordingly.

Yet another loss of life at such a young age. I've found an article that solely relates his death to an overdose of Xanax.
Quote:Detectives found evidence suggesting that the rapper died of an overdose of the anti-anxiety medication Xanax.

Source.

To OD on Xanax/Alprazolam alone (thereby Increasing the toxicity level to a dangerous level), would have to be an extreme dosage. As @Drako mentioned, It may well have been a cocktail of drugs as the COD.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #4
My tastes might not align with his work as a musician, but I liked maybe 1-2 of his songs. It's a shame when anyone dies, especially those afflicted by mental illness or substance abuse. Rest in peace.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #5
Wasn't a huge fan, but he definitely had some songs I enjoyed.

From what's been found both by police and the community is that he was sold pressed Xanax (laced with Fentanyl) by a woman whom he has had ties to. I won't put her name here but you can easily find it. Supposedly she knowingly sold him the Xanax and was aware of what would happen.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #6
ive never heard his music and any death is tragic fr ... but i seen someone post allegedly his last video post and u could tell he was obv extremely fucked up could barely keep his eyes open ... but he was laying down dropping what looked like another zanny in his mouth missed a few times then made it in and got up laughing about how fucked up he was..... which is pretty fucking stupid. know your limits ppl... when ur fucked up dont keep going esp w/ opiates , downers , shit like that... esp fentanyl that shit is NOTHING to play with...

Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #7
(11-16-2017, 11:42 PM)Drako Wrote: He was an outstanding rapper and an even better rapper.

Yeah me too

Honestly am I the only one who doesn't know who this guy is at all? Like I thought it was a meme and they misspelled lil pump.
Who Knows?

Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #8
(11-18-2017, 12:25 AM): Zenith Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 11:42 PM)Drako Wrote: He was an outstanding rapper and an even better rapper.

Yeah me too

Honestly am I the only one who doesn't know who this guy is at all? Like I thought it was a meme and they misspelled lil pump.

I meant to say 'He was an outstanding rapper and an even better person.'

Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #9
(11-18-2017, 12:45 AM)Drako Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 12:25 AM): Zenith Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 11:42 PM)Drako Wrote: He was an outstanding rapper and an even better rapper.

Yeah me too

Honestly am I the only one who doesn't know who this guy is at all? Like I thought it was a meme and they misspelled lil pump.

I meant to say 'He was an outstanding rapper and an even better person.'

I like what you actually said better
Who Knows?

[+] 2 users Like zenith's post
Reply

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #10
(11-17-2017, 11:26 PM)zorrophreak Wrote: From what's been found both by police and the community is that he was sold pressed Xanax (laced with Fentanyl) by a woman whom he has had ties to. Supposedly she knowingly sold him the Xanax and was aware of what would happen.

If that's the case (the female knowing the potential danger of the drugs), and It has been established that the COD was the result of her distribution, she may well be charged.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply