Login Register






Star Wars: The Last Jedi? filter_list
Author
Message
Star Wars: The Last Jedi? #1
Hyped for the next Star Wars movie? Trailers below.



[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? #2
Saw the trailer Friday during the pre-show for Thor: Ragnarok. Pretty interested in it, might see it on release.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply

RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? #3
It now makes sense why the Star Wars series have been playing In my locality as of late.

Around 10 years ago, over a span of a couple of weeks, I actually watched the lot at a friend's house. I must say, I enjoyed each and every one.
Given I don't watch TV nowadays, this won't be on my agenda. That said, the trailer seems pretty enticing.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? #4
I can always get excited for any Star Wars movie, except for Rogue One the ending was pretty sad (wont spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it). Getting back on track now I think The Last Jedi is shaping up to be the best movie of the year at least in my opinion. I'm also thinking about seeing it in theaters upon it's release.

Reply

RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? #5
I'm pretty excited for this. These films have been through a lot over the decades, and I'd love to see how they continue. Very interested in seeing it!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? #6
(11-06-2017, 04:44 PM)Drako Wrote: I can always get excited for any Star Wars movie, except for Rogue One the ending was pretty sad (wont spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it). Getting back on track now I think The Last Jedi is shaping up to be the best movie of the year at least in my opinion. I'm also thinking about seeing it in theaters upon it's release.

Spoiler:
RIP Han Solo

Spoiler:
Edit: Wrong Movie, RIP Jyn/Cassian

[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? #7
I haven't really watched a lot of star wars movies, although I do know the general basis of the characters and stuff. When I have a day off sometime soon, I think I might binge watch all the movies.
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

Reply

RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? #8
can't wait, i'm a sucker for these star wars movies

(11-06-2017, 06:34 PM)Oni Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 04:44 PM)Drako Wrote: I can always get excited for any Star Wars movie, except for Rogue One the ending was pretty sad (wont spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it). Getting back on track now I think The Last Jedi is shaping up to be the best movie of the year at least in my opinion. I'm also thinking about seeing it in theaters upon it's release.

Spoiler:
RIP Han Solo

Spoiler:
RIP obi wan
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

Reply

RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? #9
(11-06-2017, 08:17 PM)Saikou Wrote: can't wait, i'm a sucker for these star wars movies

(11-06-2017, 06:34 PM)Oni Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 04:44 PM)Drako Wrote: I can always get excited for any Star Wars movie, except for Rogue One the ending was pretty sad (wont spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it). Getting back on track now I think The Last Jedi is shaping up to be the best movie of the year at least in my opinion. I'm also thinking about seeing it in theaters upon it's release.

Spoiler:
RIP Han Solo

Spoiler:
RIP obi wan

Spoiler:
Obi Wan was my favorite. RIP Jango too.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? #10
(11-06-2017, 06:34 PM)Oni Wrote:
Spoiler:
RIP Han Solo

I believe you've got Rogue One and The Force Awakens mixed up
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2017, 09:18 PM by Drako.)

Reply