Eight Years of Service
Posts: 45
Threads: 2
Thor 11-03-2017, 10:19 PM
#1
What's your opinion on the new Thor movie?
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Thor 11-04-2017, 05:38 AM
#2
I've actually watched and enjoyed the previous one back In 2011. In my views, the Australian Chris Hemsworth Is a brilliant actor.
I assume you've done the same. How would you compare this to that?
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 47
RE: Thor 11-04-2017, 08:08 AM
#3
Just watched the new one today. Compared to the original (which I actually enjoyed a good bit) it honestly is great. I could possibly say it was better, but that may have influences by who I went with and timing.
Very good though.
You can find me on
Keybase
"Reach the state of
ubiquity, and you will be in
control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 45
Threads: 2
RE: Thor 11-06-2017, 06:06 PM
#4
I loved it. I'm a huge fan of Taika Waititi's humor and it met my expectations. It's been years since I've seen the other two, but I remember being unimpressed with Thor as a character.
•