Login Register






Anyone had a near death experience? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anyone had a near death experience? #21
(04-05-2013, 01:27 PM)Colcaps Wrote: RIP to your dog and my dog, He was a Rottweiler i miss him so much

Mine was a half shiatsu half dalmatian. The father is the shiatsu. : $
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Anyone had a near death experience? #22
(04-05-2013, 01:46 PM)OversouL Wrote: Mine was a half shiatsu half dalmatian. The father is the shiatsu. : $

I see what they did their : O Lol

Reply

RE: Anyone had a near death experience? #23
(04-05-2013, 01:48 PM)Colcaps Wrote: I see what they did their : O Lol

LOL, I don't know what will happen to the shiatsu if the father is the dalmatian. o. o
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Anyone had a near death experience? #24
(04-05-2013, 01:50 PM)OversouL Wrote: LOL, I don't know what will happen to the shiatsu if the father is the dalmatian. o. o

Probably a spotted hairy dude : D Not sure

Reply

Anyone had a near death experience? #25
Where do I start, when I was younger I was hit by a car - nothing major, not much damage. Another thing would be whenever @Zum0g and I are out in the cars, the amount of near misses with other cars I've had is unreal. Hilarious, but very scary.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2013, 01:53 PM by BreakR.)

Reply

RE: Anyone had a near death experience? #26
(04-05-2013, 01:51 PM)Colcaps Wrote: Probably a spotted hairy dude : D Not sure

Anyway let's stop We are going a little bit off topic I have enough warnings for the week. o. o
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Anyone had a near death experience? #27
(04-05-2013, 01:52 PM)✧Sirius Paradox✧ Wrote: Where do I start, when I was younger I was hit by a car - nothing major, not much damage. Another thing would be whenever @Zum0g and I are out in the cars, the amount of near misses with other cars I've had is unreal. Hilarious, but very scary.

Yeah near misses are fucking scary like what i said in the OP, I might shit my pants if that happens to me again

Reply

RE: Anyone had a near death experience? #28
Well, when I was 9, my twin brother and I would always try to scare eachother. One day we were on vacation and there was this steep hill. My brother ran up and said:

"Race you to the top!"

Bluntly, I accepted his challenge. As we were gasping for air on the top of the hill and he pretended to push me off.
I lost my footing and nearly fell. If he hadn't held on to my shirt, I probably would've had a bad injury.

Reply

RE: Anyone had a near death experience? #29
(04-05-2013, 01:59 PM)Nature Wrote: Well, when I was 9, my twin brother and I would always try to scare eachother. One day we were on vacation and there was this steep hill. My brother ran up and said:

"Race you to the top!"

Bluntly, I accepted his challenge. As we were gasping for air on the top of the hill and he pretended to push me off.
I lost my footing and nearly fell. If he hadn't held on to my shirt, I probably would've had a bad injury.

What most likely will happen to you is you will have a bad leg injury like Kevin Ware

Reply

RE: Anyone had a near death experience? #30
(04-05-2013, 02:01 PM)Colcaps Wrote: What most likely will happen to you is you will have a bad leg injury like Kevin Ware

At 8 years old?

I would've cried for days...

Reply