Login Register






MesaGFX Circular Avatar Services [CLOSED] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: MesaGFX Circular Avatar Services #31
(08-24-2017, 03:48 PM)mothered Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 03:37 PM)MesaGFX Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 03:27 PM)mothered Wrote: I may consider changing the avatar, but the signature (and usertitle) will never be replaced.

And yes, old school Is an understatement.

I got very bored lol made this for you I tried to keep it like the one you got rn
[Image: Mothered.png?width=300&height=300]
[Image: Mothered2.png?width=300&height=300]

Brilliant work, I love It.

Thank you kindly.

No probs buddy
Need anything else let me know

[+] 1 user Likes MesaGFX's post
Reply

RE: MesaGFX Circular Avatar Services #32
(08-24-2017, 03:50 PM)MesaGFX Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 03:48 PM)mothered Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 03:37 PM)MesaGFX Wrote: I got very bored lol made this for you I tried to keep it like the one you got rn
[Image: Mothered.png?width=300&height=300]
[Image: Mothered2.png?width=300&height=300]

Brilliant work, I love It.

Thank you kindly.

No probs buddy
Need anything else let me know

All good for now, you've done well.

Thanks again.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: MesaGFX Circular Avatar Services #33
I like the images you made so far, PMing so you can make me one. Thank you for doing this.

Reply

RE: MesaGFX Circular Avatar Services #34
Your not have signatures ?? @MesaGFX
[Image: Vs4P58c.png]

Reply

RE: MesaGFX Circular Avatar Services #35
(09-16-2017, 08:30 PM)ZanGetsu Wrote: Your not have signatures ?? @MesaGFX

I do sigs too but I charge as they take a little longer to make

Reply