Login Register






Hello Sinister.ly filter_list
Author
Message
Hello Sinister.ly #1
Hello, I am s3xysmurf.

As you can see I'm dam sexy and blue.

I'm here to learn, teach & become a valued member of the community, so shout out to Oni for running an awesome forum. Cool

To all I bid thee a good day.
[Image: YmmIqHV.gif]
Donations: 1CCR21K2fnu2yAinUTFPsVdY7u4FkjNPs5

Reply

RE: Hello Sinister.ly #2
Welcome to the forum. Great day to join. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Hello Sinister.ly #3
(08-19-2017, 02:40 AM)Oni Wrote: Welcome to the forum. Great day to join. Biggrin

Thank you for the warm & quick reply.
[Image: YmmIqHV.gif]
Donations: 1CCR21K2fnu2yAinUTFPsVdY7u4FkjNPs5

Reply

RE: Hello Sinister.ly #4
Welcome handsome smurf man! [emoji245]
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2017, 02:43 AM by Nil.)
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


Reply

RE: Hello Sinister.ly #5
Thanks @GOD we may make love at some point.
[Image: YmmIqHV.gif]
Donations: 1CCR21K2fnu2yAinUTFPsVdY7u4FkjNPs5

[+] 1 user Likes S3xySmurf's post
Reply

RE: Hello Sinister.ly #6
(08-19-2017, 02:45 AM)S3xySmurf Wrote: Thanks @GOD we may make love at some point.

Don't know why but I lol'd in real life at this. [emoji342]
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2017, 02:47 AM by Nil.)
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


Reply

RE: Hello Sinister.ly #7
That was my intention, so all went well.
[Image: YmmIqHV.gif]
Donations: 1CCR21K2fnu2yAinUTFPsVdY7u4FkjNPs5

Reply

RE: Hello Sinister.ly #8
Welcome to SL, mind the rules and have fun.
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162


Reply

RE: Hello Sinister.ly #9
(08-19-2017, 02:55 AM)Ecks Wrote: Welcome to SL, mind the rules and have fun.

I shalt not break thy rules my good man and I always have fun.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2017, 02:59 AM by S3xySmurf.)
[Image: YmmIqHV.gif]
Donations: 1CCR21K2fnu2yAinUTFPsVdY7u4FkjNPs5

Reply

RE: Hello Sinister.ly #10
Welcome to Sinisterly S3xySmurf.

It's good to read you're In compliance with forum rules.
Have a wonderful stay.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply