Login Register






Otaku Weeaboo quiz filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Weeaboo quiz #21
(08-11-2017, 11:35 PM)Ender Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 11:04 PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 10:59 PM)CC.py Wrote: Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood are definitely the most common intro anime.

I would generally recommend Death Parade and Code Geass, but if you're looking for sad ones Angel Beats, Shigatsu wa Kini no Uso, Clannad (make sure to watch both seasons), and Boku no Pico are your best bets. Smile

Thank you, I've heard 'Clannad' and 'Clannad: After Story' should be really good, so I might watch those. Death Note also seems pretty cool, but I have no clue where to even watch anime though lmao.

http://9anime.to

Clannad is amazing. (The after-story is best, but you need to watch the first season first)

You should also check out Toradora, that was my first and it's great.

Awesome, thank you very much!

Reply

RE: Weeaboo quiz #22
10 - 19 - You like SOME Japanese things but, still not a weeaboo.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty

Reply

RE: Weeaboo quiz #23
10 - 19
Kind of expected this tbh.

Reply

RE: Weeaboo quiz #24
39 of 101 points - You keep your love of Japanese stuff sensible.
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162


Reply

RE: Weeaboo quiz #25
(08-15-2017, 11:35 PM)Ecks Wrote: 39 of 101 points - You keep your love of Japanese stuff sensible.

You're the only one who has gotten more than me so far Tongue
[Image: epjmah.gif]

Reply

RE: Weeaboo quiz #26
(08-16-2017, 12:01 AM)CC.py Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 11:35 PM)Ecks Wrote: 39 of 101 points - You keep your love of Japanese stuff sensible.

You're the only one who has gotten more than me so far  Tongue

My wife saw me take it so she took it and got a 69, called me a noob LOL
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162


[+] 2 users Like Ecks's post
Reply

RE: Weeaboo quiz #27
(08-11-2017, 10:47 PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 10:40 PM)CC.py Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 09:56 PM)Nightmare Wrote: "You keep your love of Japanese stuff sensible."

That's actually pretty accurate. I'm not a huge fan of anime to be honest, but I really do like the Japanese culture and stuff.

I'm like the opposite. Japanese culture seems nice, but I'm crazy about it. I just really like anime Smile

I've just never really gotten into anime, but I would like to get into it actually. Can you recommend me a good "beginner" anime? Preferably one that's sad/emotional.

I would offer Kimi no na wa. It's probably had too much hype, but it's a little different from the suggestions that have been made so far.

(08-16-2017, 09:46 PM)Ecks Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 12:01 AM)CC.py Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 11:35 PM)Ecks Wrote: 39 of 101 points - You keep your love of Japanese stuff sensible.

You're the only one who has gotten more than me so far  Tongue

My wife saw me take it so she took it and got a 69, called me a noob LOL

I highly approve if your wife.

I got 39/101. Shameful for the Otaku leader, but what can I say? I've got to pretend I'm a normie nowadays.

Also, anyone who got above 30 should apply here. Wink
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 2 users Like Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Weeaboo quiz #28
(08-17-2017, 04:33 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Also, anyone who got above 30 should apply here.  Wink

That your way of saying I need to join Otaku? Wink2
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2017, 06:24 AM by Ecks.)
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162


Reply

RE: Weeaboo quiz #29
(08-18-2017, 03:54 AM)Ecks Wrote: That your way of saying I need to join Otaku? Wink2
One of us! One of us!
[Image: epjmah.gif]

Reply

RE: Weeaboo quiz #30
(08-18-2017, 03:54 AM)Ecks Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 04:33 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Also, anyone who got above 30 should apply here.  Wink

That your way of saying I need to join Otaku? Wink2

maayyyyybe...

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply