Accurate hacking scene 08-14-2017, 05:44 AM
#1
![[Image: epjmah.gif]](http://a.sinister.ly/epjmah.gif)
| Accurate hacking scene filter_list | |
(08-14-2017, 06:33 AM)mothered Wrote: I love viewing videos of this nature.
So why didn't they just cut off visibility and all gateways to their server there and then?
(08-14-2017, 05:44 AM)CC.py Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 08:16 AM)Pyxis Wrote: Probably because they thought the RAT would still be attached? I dunno, I don't watch Castle.
(08-14-2017, 12:07 PM)mothered Wrote:(08-14-2017, 08:16 AM)Pyxis Wrote: Probably because they thought the RAT would still be attached? I dunno, I don't watch Castle.
I used to watch Castle (In the background), but not anymore.
Who knows what they were thinking. I would've cut all communications with the remote connection, and then figure out exactly how and where It was Infecting my systems.
(08-14-2017, 09:48 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: it's sad that that's titled "the most accurate", since the only accurate parts were "i gotta go find out what a RAT is", and the cat videos...The name was ironic. No one is dumb enough to think this is realistic at all, I hope....
![[Image: epjmah.gif]](http://a.sinister.ly/epjmah.gif)