Login Register






Where do you watch movies? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Where do you watch movies? #31
Netflix
dreamfilmhd.zh
sweflix

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #32
I just get em off Pirate Bay.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #33
(08-09-2017, 06:26 PM)Pyxis Wrote: I just get em off Pirate Bay.

Agree.

Although I don't watch movies nowadays, I did at one point many years ago (around 2005) and TPB was my gateway.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #34
The movie theatre, Netflix, Kodi
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #35
I use https://fmovies.is/ and https://www.netflix.com - sometimes http://www.seehd.ws/. SeeHD releases new movies in HD quite quickly, unlike most other websites. The only con with SeeHD is that there are too many pop-up ads, so I definitely recommend using an adblock when using SeeHD. GoMovies and 123Movies were my go to websites for watching TV shows and movies for a long time, but they all got blocked for me a few months ago sadly.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 05:21 PM by Jungle.)
Jungle
[Image: fV4xSYE.jpg]

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #36
Popcorntime is absolutely amazing. It's a client that streams movies directly to you for free using torrenting but the data deleted when you close out of the client.
3rd impact 自我

[Image: 2NSMBmq.gif]

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #37
(08-10-2017, 06:14 PM)3rd Impact Wrote: Popcorntime is absolutely amazing. It's a client that streams movies directly to you for free using torrenting but the data deleted when you close out of the client.

That's what it's called! My friend told me about it, but it's a cute girl so I didn't wanna ask and look like a punk who didn't bother listening to her tell me all about that thing. Thanks lol
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #38
(08-10-2017, 06:14 PM)3rd Impact Wrote: Popcorntime is absolutely amazing. It's a client that streams movies directly to you for free using torrenting but the data deleted when you close out of the client.

I've heard a lot about Popcorn Time, I've even had some friends recommend me to use it over all other websites. I normally watch a movie or a few episodes of a TV show before I go to sleep, so I'll check it out later.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 06:42 PM by Jungle.)
Jungle
[Image: fV4xSYE.jpg]

Reply