Login Register




Poll: Which country do you live in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Canada
7.69%
1 7.69%
United States
53.85%
7 53.85%
Mexico
0%
0 0%
Australia
7.69%
1 7.69%
Russia
0%
0 0%
United Kingdom
23.08%
3 23.08%
Somewhere in South America
0%
0 0%
Somewhere in Africa
0%
0 0%
Somewhere in Asia
0%
0 0%
Vatican City (I'm a pedophile Priest)
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Which country do you live in? filter_list
Author
Message
Which country do you live in? #1
Which country do you live in? Please tell me below!

Reply

RE: Which country do you live in? #2
Atlantis (@Ecks can confirm)
[Image: epjmah.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Shinoa's post
Reply

RE: Which country do you live in? #3
I'm living somewhere in Europe

Reply

RE: Which country do you live in? #4
I live somewhere in the south-east of England, specifically in eastern Kent.
Jamie Dignam | miqrojamie

Reply

RE: Which country do you live in? #5
Somewhere not In the US, closer to Europe, yet somewhat deep In the Southern Hemisphere.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Which country do you live in? #6
(08-06-2017, 07:19 AM)CC.py Wrote: Atlantis (@Ecks can confirm)

I can confirm that this is incorrect.

EDIT: I seriously got 2 likes from this post? How...
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2017, 09:39 AM by Blink.)


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

[+] 3 users Like Blink's post
Reply

RE: Which country do you live in? #7
Australia, Aka the improved version of America we got kangaroo's yall.
[Image: aoupld9b489.png]

Why is it so bright here?

Reply

RE: Which country do you live in? #8
Somewhere near the beaches.

Reply

RE: Which country do you live in? #9
(08-06-2017, 08:58 AM)Ender Wrote: I can confirm that this is incorrect.
Lies. I'm from Atlantis and you can't prove otherwise Angry
[Image: epjmah.gif]

Reply

RE: Which country do you live in? #10
(08-06-2017, 08:35 AM)mothered Wrote: Somewhere not In the US, closer to Europe, yet somewhat deep In the Southern Hemisphere.

Me too.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply