Login Register






Otaku When otakuism is overboard... filter_list
Author
Message
When otakuism is overboard... #1
Attack on Titan Merch Focuses on Levi With 100 Button Pins

Code:
Obsessive collectors are going to have a heyday with the latest round of Attack on Titan merchandise. The anime's official Twitter account announced it will roll out 100 unique Levi button pins on Saturday. Each features a still shot from the first or second season or the original anime DVDs.

This is pretty funny... Although, I do like the odd collectible. This is extreme though.

[Image: levi01.jpg]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 2 users Like Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: When otakuism is overboard... #2
You should see neptuia merch. Some of that stuff has very limted runs.

Reply

RE: When otakuism is overboard... #3
(07-30-2017, 03:24 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: You should see neptuia merch. Some of that stuff has very limted runs.

I can imagine xD There's a lot of merch out there that's crazy, but this I just found funny since they're just pins.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply