RE: Shia Muslims Dancing 07-23-2017, 11:13 AM
#11
Hey guys,
To clarify I am neither, I stating a point that if you are stating Shia is filled with hate and murderers and are entitled to so.. 'his words' you are creating hateful propaganda... if you are very bold enough to say such things, back it up with evidence.
SHIA and Sunni split after the death of Muhammed the prophet regarding politics on who should be the next in line.. Shia believe it should go to family blood and Sunni believe it should go for a politically elected candidate 'the best man'
They weren't created to cause harm and not one is "lesser" than the other.. they are simply people's interprations of the religion.
I am not sure where you got your facts.. visiting the countries doesn't change anything if you didn't understand or you spoke to a very close minded group.. I was born in Iraq and have traveled lots although my points are not gathered on that, gathered on real facts.
It's not a big deal on which branch you follow.. Shia is predominantly in Iran, Iraq.. While you see Sunni in alot of the golf countries including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar
To clarify I am neither, I stating a point that if you are stating Shia is filled with hate and murderers and are entitled to so.. 'his words' you are creating hateful propaganda... if you are very bold enough to say such things, back it up with evidence.
SHIA and Sunni split after the death of Muhammed the prophet regarding politics on who should be the next in line.. Shia believe it should go to family blood and Sunni believe it should go for a politically elected candidate 'the best man'
They weren't created to cause harm and not one is "lesser" than the other.. they are simply people's interprations of the religion.
I am not sure where you got your facts.. visiting the countries doesn't change anything if you didn't understand or you spoke to a very close minded group.. I was born in Iraq and have traveled lots although my points are not gathered on that, gathered on real facts.
It's not a big deal on which branch you follow.. Shia is predominantly in Iran, Iraq.. While you see Sunni in alot of the golf countries including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)
















![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)













![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)