Login Register






Where do you watch movies? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Where do you watch movies? #11
(07-07-2017, 03:51 PM)Donny Wrote: I get you, i have decent bandwidth so it's okay for me but I've only got 1TB Wink

Although 1TB may seem like sufficient storage (for the average computational user), It can get chewed up quite quickly In today's computing standards.

The capacity of files has significantly Increased over the years- particularly If you're a gamer.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #12
(07-07-2017, 04:00 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 03:51 PM)Donny Wrote: I get you, i have decent bandwidth so it's okay for me but I've only got 1TB Wink

Although 1TB may seem like sufficient storage (for the average computational user), It can get chewed up quite quickly In today's computing standards.

The capacity of files has significantly Increased over the years- particularly If you're a gamer.

Yeap, haven't got to the point of having to delete stuff yet but i can see it becoming like that if i don't invest in another drive.

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #13
(07-07-2017, 04:29 PM)Donny Wrote: Yeap, haven't got to the point of having to delete stuff yet but i can see it becoming like that if i don't invest in another drive.

External HDDs are quite cheap nowadays.

I always opt for a quality drive (WD or Seagate). I cannot afford data loss due to an Inexpensive low-quality device.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #14
(07-07-2017, 04:55 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 04:29 PM)Donny Wrote: Yeap, haven't got to the point of having to delete stuff yet but i can see it becoming like that if i don't invest in another drive.

External HDDs are quite cheap nowadays.

I always opt for a quality drive (WD or Seagate). I cannot afford data loss due to an Inexpensive low-quality device.

Yeah il probably be looking into getting an SSD if anything as i've not had one yet.

My PC needs a good cleanup so il probably backup important files and put my OS onto a SSD instead.

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #15
I watch movies on Netflix. But when i travel on business trips to UAE and China for 2-3 weeks then the suffering begins Smile
For that i am using ivacy vpn. A nice service which helps me in security along with streaming.

When i am US i use Fmovies & Primewire for streaming.

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #16
(07-10-2017, 08:24 AM)MickelC Wrote: I watch movies on Netflix. But when i travel on business trips to UAE and China for 2-3 weeks then the suffering begins Smile
For that i am using ivacy vpn. A nice service which helps me in security along with streaming.

When i am US i use  Fmovies & Primewire for streaming.

If your grammer was a bit better, you would be a living advertisement for Ivacy VPN. Wink2


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #17
I watch movies on pornhub Biggrin
Profitable dating, shopping, VPN, finance checkers - Click here to visit!

Website: kidux.net, Telegram group:
t.me/kiduxcheckers

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #18
Pretty much just torrenting when I do. I came into a free Netflix account so I've watched a few that way. Otherwise its mainly torrents. Used to use PopcornTime but don't watch enough to bother downloading it.

(07-07-2017, 01:14 AM)Ender Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 10:58 PM)Donny Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 10:56 PM)Ender Wrote: http://gomovies.to
http://putlocker.rs

I used to use putlocker but a lot of the links where LQ when i stopped using it, i didn't use the .rs link though so maybe it wasn't actually putlocker Biggrin

None of them are actually putlocker ;p

Lmao
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #19
I just torrent them.
The Pirate Bay is a great place

Reply

RE: Where do you watch movies? #20
(07-10-2017, 11:27 AM)Ender Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 08:24 AM)MickelC Wrote: I watch movies on Netflix. But when i travel on business trips to UAE and China for 2-3 weeks then the suffering begins Smile
For that i am using ivacy vpn. A nice service which helps me in security along with streaming.

When i am US i use  Fmovies & Primewire for streaming.

If your grammer was a bit better, you would be a living advertisement for Ivacy VPN.  Wink2

HAHAHAHHA... My grammar is fine (almost fine) .. xD

[+] 1 user Likes MickelC's post
Reply