Login Register






I need sony Vegas Pro 13 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I need sony Vegas Pro 13 #11
Watch a Youtube video and just download it from there man totally.
[kidding, read post above]

Reply

RE: I need sony Vegas Pro 13 #12
I used the KHG patch, I think it was the source of a shit ton of adware though but it worked.
Sony Vegas pro 14 is out though. So why is this still a thing?
Who Knows?

Reply

RE: I need sony Vegas Pro 13 #13
This thread is very old but if anyone is looking for this kind of thing I have mentioned in other posts that CGPeers is open on the first and fifteenth of the month and you can get this kind of stuff and much more there. Here is a link to the latest build with patch of vegas pro 14 https://www.cgpeers.com/torrents.php?id=...rrent52739
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162


Reply

RE: I need sony Vegas Pro 13 #14
(06-30-2017, 04:49 AM)protonrotuing Wrote: Watch a Youtube video and just download it from there man totally.
[kidding, read post above]

I was about to post my thoughts on your first line (obviously not In support), but then I read the line below.

Let's hope other members do the same with the second line.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: I need sony Vegas Pro 13 #15
(06-30-2017, 06:15 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 04:49 AM)protonrotuing Wrote: Watch a Youtube video and just download it from there man totally.
[kidding, read post above]

I was about to post my thoughts on your first line (obviously not In support), but then I read the line below.

Let's hope other members do the same with the second line.

a good lesson comes from this
read the whole post, read the whole story, read the whole tutorial.

Reply

RE: I need sony Vegas Pro 13 #16
(07-01-2017, 05:30 AM)protonrotuing Wrote: a good lesson comes from this
read the whole post, read the whole story, read the whole tutorial.

Definitely so.

When analyzing, Identifying and exploiting security vulnerabilities In web applications and databases, I cannot afford to miss any detail. Those who simply go with the flow, may not be as observant In the most simplistic documentation.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: I need sony Vegas Pro 13 #17
Take trusted on TPB with a grain of salt by the way. I can name at least two "trusted" posters there who use their status for spreading.
I do not do any business deals.
If anyone contacts you to do business with my name, it is not me.

Reply

RE: I need sony Vegas Pro 13 #18
(07-05-2017, 12:09 AM)ClawsMissingBall Wrote: Take trusted on TPB with a grain of salt by the way.  I can name at least two "trusted" posters there who use their status for spreading.

I do agree that not all trusted uploaders live to their name.

That's why you stick with "one" (or perhaps a couple) of whom you've downloaded content on a number of occasions, thereby know their files are clean.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: I need sony Vegas Pro 13 #19
I have Sony Vegas 12? it’s a real paid for version

Reply