Login Register






Best OP tracks filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Best OP tracks #11
My favorite openings are probably "Kyouran Hey Kids" from Noragami (Both Noragami OP's are great, but I prefer this one), and the No Game No Life OP. Deadman wonderland is right there after.
[Image: epjmah.gif]

Reply

RE: Best OP tracks #12
Just stumbled upon this little gem here while youtubing. It's the ending theme of Samurai Champloo.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/205/Samurai_Champloo

Thought I'd share it \o.



@CC.py Just noticed your signature. The way C.C. eats pizza is so adorable x). Btw, is your name related to C.C. in any way?
@Inori I just saw the thread is named OP. Hopefully it's fine that I accidently shared an ending with you guys x_x.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2017, 10:34 PM by Lokes. Edit Reason: missed the point of the topic )

Reply

RE: Best OP tracks #13
(06-22-2017, 10:29 PM)Lokes Wrote: @CC.py Just noticed your signature. The way C.C. eats pizza is so adorable x). Btw, is your name related to C.C. in any way?
Yea.
Originally it was a shortened down version of my old Alias, but after realizing it's the same name as one of my favorite anime characters I just went with it Biggrin
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2017, 10:56 PM by Shinoa.)
[Image: epjmah.gif]

Reply

RE: Best OP tracks #14
I think Steins;Gate's op is the best.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2017, 10:58 PM by ElevatorToHeaven.)
My PC Parts Shop!

Too lazy to take the stairs...

Reply

RE: Best OP tracks #15
(06-22-2017, 10:55 PM)CC.py Wrote: Yea.
Originally it was a shortened down version of my old Alias, but after realizing it's the same name as one of my favorite anime characters I just went with it Biggrin

Ah :0! That's an awesome coincidence haha. Btw Season 3 inc. :>

[+] 1 user Likes Lokes's post
Reply

RE: Best OP tracks #16
(06-22-2017, 10:57 PM)ElevatorToHeaven Wrote: I think Steins;Gate's op is the best.

It's a good OP but I think the semicolon animes have similar ops.

PS :- Please don't bash me for calling them ; animes. I can't remember the writer's name. Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2017, 01:35 PM by Reviathan.)

Reply

RE: Best OP tracks #17
(06-26-2017, 01:34 PM)Reviathan Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 10:57 PM)ElevatorToHeaven Wrote: I think Steins;Gate's op is the best.

It's a good OP but I think the semicolon animes have similar ops.

PS :- Please don't bash me for calling them ; animes. I can't remember the writer's name. Smile

By semicolon you mean chaos head and robotic notes right?
My PC Parts Shop!

Too lazy to take the stairs...

Reply

RE: Best OP tracks #18
(06-26-2017, 05:10 PM)ElevatorToHeaven Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 01:34 PM)Reviathan Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 10:57 PM)ElevatorToHeaven Wrote: I think Steins;Gate's op is the best.

It's a good OP but I think the semicolon animes have similar ops.

PS :- Please don't bash me for calling them ; animes. I can't remember the writer's name. Smile

By semicolon you mean chaos head and robotic notes right?

and chaos;child and occultic;nine

Reply

RE: Best OP tracks #19
I like the first Guilty Crown OP, but it's oddly not even close to what I'd normally listen to.


Although, I really liked all of the Inori songs from it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQyjzmB_YeU
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2017, 11:24 PM by Blink.)


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply

RE: Best OP tracks #20
(08-24-2017, 11:15 PM)Ender Wrote: I like the first Guilty Crown OP, but it's oddly not even close to what I'd normally listen to.


Although, I really liked all of the Inori songs from it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQyjzmB_YeU

Anyone who doesn't like My Dearest is either stupid or lying Tongue
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

[+] 1 user Likes Inori's post
Reply