Login Register






ABANDONED Laboratory/Power Plant filter_list
Author
Message
ABANDONED Laboratory/Power Plant #1
This is pretty cool...

[+] 2 users Like SxTxN's post
Reply

RE: ABANDONED Laboratory/Power Plant #2
I could tell by the hair that was my boy Josh.

Really love their exploring videos, and actually hadn't gotten around to watching this one, so thats pretty cool.

Thanks for the share!
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

[+] 1 user Likes zorrophreak's post
Reply

RE: ABANDONED Laboratory/Power Plant #3
(06-26-2017, 08:21 PM)zorrophreak Wrote: I could tell by the hair that was my boy Josh.

Really love their exploring videos, and actually hadn't gotten around to watching this one, so thats pretty cool.

Thanks for the share!

I've been watching him for a couple-ish years sort of... haha

You're welcome.

Reply

RE: ABANDONED Laboratory/Power Plant #4
amazing channel of youtube.suggest

Reply

RE: ABANDONED Laboratory/Power Plant #5
Now, this is good content. I love these kinds of "exploration" videos.

Reply