Login Register






Otaku Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name #11
I'm thinking about watching Oreimo.

Yosuga No Sora is straight up hentai. It shouldn't be included in any anime lists.


Incest in anime usually doesn't bother me too much, but there isn't that many things that I am bothered by seeing.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2017, 12:18 AM by Blink.)


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply

RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name #12
What gives otakus a bad name are the ones who behave poorly. You know the type, the kind who wear the naruto headbands and will explode on you if mispronounce a word.


GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOUR SISTER! *Sirens*

[+] 1 user Likes Skullmeat's post
Reply

RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name #13
I was in a tf2 server the other day and some kid was getting mad so I just said "mad cus bad"

He then went on a 10 minute tangent on how since I have an anime profile picture I am a loser, a virgin, self conscious, and a faggot.

Man I sure do loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it
Who Knows?

Reply

RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name #14
(06-21-2017, 01:15 AM): Zenith Wrote: I was in a tf2 server the other day and some kid was getting mad so I just said "mad cus bad"

He then went on a 10 minute tangent on how since I have an anime profile picture I am a loser, a virgin, self conscious, and a faggot.

Man I sure do loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it

Don't let it bother you too much. I think you wounded him pretty badly when you said "mad cus bad", that's why he flipped haha.

People who act up like that, are usually insecure. I am sure he has some flaws too, just like any other normal human being.


(06-21-2017, 12:50 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: What gives otakus a bad name are the ones who behave poorly. You know the type, the kind who wear the naruto headbands and will explode on you if mispronounce a word.


GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOUR SISTER! *Sirens*

Well these are hardcore otakus, but these "hardcore fans" are existent in every area imo. Look at soccer / football.. all these drunks after watching a live game... we all know how unpleasant they are.

[+] 1 user Likes Lokes's post
Reply

RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name #15
(06-21-2017, 12:15 AM)Ender Wrote: I'm thinking about watching Oreimo.

Yosuga No Sora is straight up hentai. It shouldn't be included in any anime lists.


Incest in anime usually doesn't bother me too much, but there isn't that many things that I am bothered by seeing.

Oh balls. I had no idea xD

I think Oreimo was alright. It's been ages since I saw it, though.

(06-21-2017, 12:50 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: What gives otakus a bad name are the ones who behave poorly. You know the type, the kind who wear the naruto headbands and will explode on you if mispronounce a word.


GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOUR SISTER! *Sirens*

Totally agree with you there.

[Image: qTfhkkI.gif]


(06-21-2017, 01:15 AM): Zenith Wrote: I was in a tf2 server the other day and some kid was getting mad so I just said "mad cus bad"

He then went on a 10 minute tangent on how since I have an anime profile picture I am a loser, a virgin, self conscious, and a faggot.

Man I sure do loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it

FYI to all judgmental arseholes: Oni likes anime. Oni has gf. Oni gets laid. Fuck you all.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 3 users Like Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name #16
(06-22-2017, 05:44 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Oni has gf.

This isn't even speaking in 3rd person... It's like 4th person...


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

[+] 1 user Likes Blink's post
Reply

RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name #17
(06-22-2017, 07:39 PM)Ender Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 05:44 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Oni has gf.

This isn't even speaking in 3rd person... It's like 4th person...

That's pretty much correct Wink
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply