Login Register






The movies of 2017 filter_list
Author
Message
The movies of 2017 #1
Is it just me or has 2017 been killing it!

First it was Get Out, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Pirates of the Carribean and Wonder Woman. A lot more for sure, I'm a huge movie fanatic so I've probably seen at least 1 or 2 movies in theatres since the academic year ended in April, a bit less frequent during the school year. king Arthur and Alien were decent too!

I'm really looking forward to Feb 2018 though, Marvel is def going to kill it like always!
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


RE: The movies of 2017 #2
☣ SING - WATCHED
☣ The Fate of The Furious
☣ Transformers: The Last Knight
☣ Smurfs: The Lost Village
☣ Despicalble Me 3
☣ Spiderman Homecomming
☣ Assasins Creed
☣ Kong: Skull Island
☣ Thor: Ragnarok
☣ The Mummy
☣ Wonder Woman
☣ The Boss Baby
☣ World War Z 2
☣ Passebgers
☣ THe Great Wall

Thats my list LOL
[Image: hnMg5O4.png]

Paid Until [OPEN] BTC : 1LpDnxw1BPHUun6ksfmTwx86tnDVaPtByY


RE: The movies of 2017 #3
Dang, I've got so many films to catch up on. I'm mostly eager to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Pirates of the Caribbean!
I've still yet to catch up with ones from the end of 2016...
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: The movies of 2017 #4
Want to see Passengers. Danny McBride is apparently in it.

Spoiler:
He was funny in Pineapple Express and Easbound & Down.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: The movies of 2017 #5
As much as I love movies, nothing this summer has caught my attention. Ive really wanted a mindless summer action flick to go see, but theres been nothing.

[+] 1 user Likes Skullmeat's post

RE: The movies of 2017 #6
I really want to watch GOG2!
My PC Parts Shop!

Too lazy to take the stairs...


RE: The movies of 2017 #7
Not that I watch movies, but I'd mostly be Interested to see Wonder Woman.

I grew up with the Wonder Woman series (played by Lynda Carter) and given today's technological advancements with visual effects, I believe It's a must-see movie.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: The movies of 2017 #8
Well, this is the first year with more than one movie that has grabbed my attention... while there's a lot that I liked, there's also a lot that I consider shit. Here's my list based off of my opinion on what I've seen so far.

"I'd buy a DVD of that"
  • GotG Vol. 2
  • Logan
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • John Wick Chapter 2
  • Get Out
  • Wonder Woman
  • T2 Trainspotting

"eh, it was alright"
  • Baywatch
  • Power Rangers
  • Life
  • The Fate of the Furious
  • Once Upon a Time in Venice
  • Cars 3

"well this was a waste of my money and time"
  • Ghost in the Shell
  • CHIPS
  • All Eyez on Me
  • The Mummy
  • The Bye Bye Man
  • The Book of Henry
  • Captain Underpants
  • Assassin's Creed

So yeah, while I did feel that I got ripped off on some titles (Luckily everything but GitS on the low end I had watched at the drive-in or didn't have to pay for so it was either a double feature and only like $7.50 to get in or just free) there's a fair share of stuff I had enjoyed - looking at what's supposed to be coming out, I'm still excited on a few releases here and there but I wouldn't say this is too great of a year just yet.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

[+] 1 user Likes BurritoBeans's post

RE: The movies of 2017 #9
@Jiggly and I were wanting to see the 2nd John Wick film, since we'd seen the first. Might be interested in Logan or Wonder Woman, too.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: The movies of 2017 #10
There were some great movies this year, but my favorite so far is Logan. I want to see Pirates of the Carribeans: Dead Men Tell No Tales, but I've been getting mixed reviews

Wonder Woman is probably the next movie I'll watch
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2017, 07:59 AM by Shinoa.)
[Image: epjmah.gif]