Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 372
Threads: 28
RE: London Bridge attack 06-05-2017, 02:53 AM
#2
I thought of the song when I first saw the thread title. Nonetheless, tragic news.
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 29
Threads: 2
RE: London Bridge attack 06-05-2017, 09:27 AM
#3
Truly saddening. But even though the attacks are few, doesn't mean theres any reason to ping it on the islamic com.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 288
Threads: 58
RE: London Bridge attack 06-05-2017, 10:32 AM
#4
It's a good song, a really good song.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
RE: London Bridge attack 06-05-2017, 11:38 PM
#9
Hell Yeh Beer 4 Life , He had a great day i guess !!!
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: London Bridge attack 06-06-2017, 05:32 PM
#10
On the day It happened, In my locality It was televised all day on a few channels.
I couldn't help but notice the shocking turn of events.
Let's hope there's no subsequent Incidents.
•