Login Register






Anyone watch Threatwire? filter_list
Author
Message
Anyone watch Threatwire? #1
I like watching Hak5 videos/series and wonder if anyone else watches their ThreatWire series, if you have never heard about it you can check it out below.
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162


Reply

RE: Anyone watch Threatwire? #2
I've watched it a few times, but for the most part I just find it to drone on about topics.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply

RE: Anyone watch Threatwire? #3
For me it's the less technical stuff that bores the hell out of me about the show, I understand they do stuff for their patrons and want to share personal stuff but I could care less about it so I normally skip to the good parts and skip past the boring shit lol. I do the same with their other series as well like haktips and hak5 they just love to drone on an on about other shit when I am just there to hear the good shit(though Darren's non tech solo vids are fun to watch, Shannon is cute but that only goes so far).
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2017, 08:15 AM by Ecks.)
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162


Reply

RE: Anyone watch Threatwire? #4
In the past I watched all the stuff that Hak5 did (metasploit minute, haktip, threatwire, etc.)
But now I only watch the "weekly dose of technolust"
Metasploit minute was great, but came out really slow and slowed down my learning speed so I dumped it and downloaded a couple of books instead
Haktip was very cool and I learned so much, but now I don't watch it because I already know a lot about the linux utils
I watched Threatwire because I wanted to keep up to date about the current threats, but soon realized that Threatwire only comes out once a week and when it does, the information is already outdated

TL;DR
I used to watch all hak5 uploads, but now I watch only the weekly hak5 show
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2017, 09:48 AM by Pikami.)

Reply