Login Register






Otaku Attack on Titan Photo Contest filter_list
Author
Message
Attack on Titan Photo Contest #1
Anime News Network hosted a contest for fans to submit photos of re-enactments from the scenes of Attack on Titan. I found these pretty funny and I thought I'd share it with you.

Here are the winners:

1st Place
[Image: 21.jpg]

2nd Place
[Image: 27.jpg]

3rd Place
[Image: 3.jpg]


The other entrees can be seen here
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Attack on Titan Photo Contest #2
The third entry is better then both the others.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Attack on Titan Photo Contest #3
(05-14-2017, 09:16 AM)Aeolian Wrote: The third entry is better then both the others.

I kinda thought so too.. Although, the first one really reminds me of this:

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Attack on Titan Photo Contest #4
Indeed, the 3rd is a classic.I find it pretty interesting.
Overall, I'd give 1st place, a 5/10, 2nd Place, a 7/10, and 3rd Place, a 9/10.
[Image: hJkWWcF.png]

Reply

RE: Attack on Titan Photo Contest #5
(05-27-2017, 03:43 PM)Shin Wrote: Indeed, the 3rd is a classic.I find it pretty interesting.
Overall, I'd give 1st place, a 5/10, 2nd Place, a 7/10, and 3rd Place, a 9/10.

I think the first one only won for the sheer balls of getting naked!

I'm pretty much with you there on the ratings, when it comes down to the skill of it.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Attack on Titan Photo Contest #6
I would have voted for the first one just for the sheer tenacity to do it and submit it.
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162


Reply

RE: Attack on Titan Photo Contest #7
(05-29-2017, 07:35 AM)n3r0x1d3 Wrote: I would have voted for the first one just for the sheer tenacity to do it and submit it.

I genuinely think that's why they won!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply