Login Register






Crypto-currency Discussion Section filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section #11
(05-23-2017, 08:07 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I think this is actually a good idea. Cryptocurrency will only gain more popularity in my opinion. I think it'd be nice to have a seperate section for all bitcoin/altcoin talk. There's a lot to talk about; investements made, strategy discussing, maybe even tools or something.

Pretty much my point, it is inevitably growing and why not adapt to it at an early stage.

[+] 1 user Likes Double06's post

RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section #12
Id definitely be interested in a crypto sub forum. There is a lot that can be discussed. About there not being enough activity around the subject, a sub forum would help increase activity/interest on such a topic.


RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section #13
Great idea I would love to see this implemented into the site I'm new here and was reading these suggestions and this sounds like the best so far.
all my niggas lit


RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section #14
I have like .3 ETH so of course I have a lot to discuss with this much invested!
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


[+] 2 users Like Nil's post

RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section #15
I agree with this completely, *please* implement this @Oni
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

[+] 1 user Likes Aeolian's post

RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section #16
This isn't a bad idea, but we should get rid of unused sections first.

For example: Nobody uses the GFX battles section, or the VFX section.


However, I think this is an unnecessary section, and that there won't be enough activity in it.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2017, 06:18 PM by Blink.)


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.


RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section #17
(06-28-2017, 06:17 PM)Ender Wrote: This isn't a bad idea, but we should get rid of unused sections first.

For example: Nobody uses the GFX battles section, or the VFX section.


However, I think this is an unnecessary section, and that there won't be enough activity in it.

Maybe not unnecessary (unless I'm missing other sections that are related) but not enough activity probably, thus making it maybe useless.

[+] 1 user Likes CrustyRin's post

RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section #18
(06-30-2017, 12:52 AM)CrustyRin Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 06:17 PM)Ender Wrote: This isn't a bad idea, but we should get rid of unused sections first.

For example: Nobody uses the GFX battles section, or the VFX section.


However, I think this is an unnecessary section, and that there won't be enough activity in it.

Maybe not unnecessary (unless I'm missing other sections that are related) but not enough activity probably, thus making it maybe useless.

thus making it unnecessary


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.


RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section #19
Little late to the show, but wouldn't market discussion suffice?

https://sinister.li/Forum-Market-Discussion
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.


RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section #20
(06-30-2017, 02:06 AM)Inori Wrote: Little late to the show, but wouldn't market discussion suffice?

https://sinister.li/Forum-Market-Discussion

A specific forum/sub would be neat for discussing Crypto only.

I can tell you now that I'll be posting a shitload in it because that's all I've pretty much doing for the last months, investing all I can.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

[+] 1 user Likes Aeolian's post