Login Register






Free skins on CS:GO? filter_list
Author
Message
Free skins on CS:GO? #1
Anyone know a method? Reply on this thread if so..
Because I'd rather like you sharing it to the community, than just like, PM'ing it to me.
Biggrin
[Image: hJkWWcF.png]

Reply

RE: Free skins on CS:GO? #2
you need to get the cracked nosTEAM verision and youll get all skins unlocked. just google csgo nosTeam

Reply

RE: Free skins on CS:GO? #3
I sign up to skin trading websites when they offer promotional giveaways, Don't play CS myself but reselling free skins is easy pocket money.
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162


Reply

RE: Free skins on CS:GO? #4
Most websites that offer skins entirely free are scams. Though there might be some that do giveaways or something like that. I got a few skins from playing the game quite often, but almost never anymore. Usually I just get cases, and I stopped wasting my money on cases, since you almost never get something good from it.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply