Login Register






Back from the dead filter_list
Author
Message
Back from the dead #1
Hi long time no see. Been gone for a long time. People still active on here? Smile
contact II:
Spoiler:
Soundcloud: Cesar
Tumblr: Cesar

Reply

RE: Back from the dead #2
Hey man, welcome back from the dead, I'm Zajbu.

Activity seems to be picking up and quite a lot of content is catching on so yeh, a lot are still active Smile

Reply

RE: Back from the dead #3
(05-15-2017, 04:49 PM)Zajbu Wrote: Hey man, welcome back from the dead, I'm Zajbu.

Activity seems to be picking up and quite a lot of content is catching on so yeh, a lot are still active Smile

Smile I do not remember your name from back when I was on here alot. Were you active then? Idk. And nice, thought alot of these forums died Tongue
contact II:
Spoiler:
Soundcloud: Cesar
Tumblr: Cesar

Reply

RE: Back from the dead #4
Even though I don't know you, but welcome back. Smile I'm sure a lot has changed since you've last been here. Peace and Love

Reply

RE: Back from the dead #5
(05-15-2017, 05:44 PM)II Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 04:49 PM)Zajbu Wrote: Hey man, welcome back from the dead, I'm Zajbu.

Activity seems to be picking up and quite a lot of content is catching on so yeh, a lot are still active Smile

Smile I do not remember your name from back when I was on here alot. Were you active then? Idk. And nice, thought alot of these forums died Tongue

If I may step In.

That's because he registered here at the end of January this year, hence 3 and a half months of forum activity. I'd say It's safe to assume your absence was prior to that. At any rate, I don't remember you, but a very warm welcome back from me.
EDIT: Fixed quote tags.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017, 05:51 AM by mothered.)
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: Back from the dead #6
Welcome back. I recently just became a little more active myself after being gone for months.

Reply

RE: Back from the dead #7
Welcome back to Sinisterly! Yeah, there are quite some people still active, including me!
[Image: oAqtc2l.png]

Reply

RE: Back from the dead #8
(05-17-2017, 07:27 AM)Asura Wrote: Welcome back. I recently just became a little more active myself after being gone for months.

Nice to meet you Smile
contact II:
Spoiler:
Soundcloud: Cesar
Tumblr: Cesar

Reply

RE: Back from the dead #9
(05-17-2017, 07:30 AM)Skryptec Wrote: Welcome back to Sinisterly! Yeah, there are quite some people still active, including me!

Thank you, Hope to see you around Smile
contact II:
Spoiler:
Soundcloud: Cesar
Tumblr: Cesar

Reply

RE: Back from the dead #10
(05-17-2017, 05:50 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:44 PM)II Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 04:49 PM)Zajbu Wrote: Hey man, welcome back from the dead, I'm Zajbu.

Activity seems to be picking up and quite a lot of content is catching on so yeh, a lot are still active Smile

Smile I do not remember your name from back when I was on here alot. Were you active then? Idk. And nice, thought alot of these forums died Tongue

If I may step In.

That's because he registered here at the end of January this year, hence 3 and a half months of forum activity. I'd say It's safe to assume your absence was prior to that. At any rate, I don't remember you, but a very warm welcome back from me.
EDIT: Fixed quote tags.

Mothered always there to take care of situations and fully explain them (shitty pun intended).

Great to see some more activity around.

[+] 1 user Likes Double06's post
Reply