RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime 04-28-2017, 01:49 AM
#11
| Some guy roasted me for my anime filter_list | |
RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime 04-28-2017, 08:26 AM
#12
(04-24-2017, 05:31 AM)Ender Wrote: Dude, that's not fucking anime.
I DIDN'T SAY LEGEND OF KORRA WAS FUCKING ANIME. OML
![[Image: hJkWWcF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/hJkWWcF.png)
RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime 04-28-2017, 08:27 AM
#13
(04-27-2017, 11:23 PM)SuperNinja Wrote: Just ignore him he doesn't know the enjoyment of anime also what did you think of it after you were done there are 4 seasons, right? If not I need to watch the 5th.
Nah, I'm not sure if there is a fifth, everyone is saying there isn't.
![[Image: hJkWWcF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/hJkWWcF.png)
RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime 04-28-2017, 08:28 AM
#14
(04-28-2017, 01:45 AM)pvnk Wrote: Talking about anime would be reason enough for me to punch you.
Why do you hate me so much lol..
I didn't even do anything to you.
![[Image: hJkWWcF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/hJkWWcF.png)
RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime 04-28-2017, 08:31 AM
#15
(04-28-2017, 01:29 AM)Oni Wrote: Different people have different tastes. I don't like people that get off on criticizing the taste of others. I don't think it's Japanese, so some might disagree it's anime.
Indeed, it's made in the US.
I'm mistaken.
![[Image: hJkWWcF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/hJkWWcF.png)
RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime 04-28-2017, 03:01 PM
#16
RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime 04-28-2017, 03:17 PM
#17











![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)














![[Image: 9H83e18.png]](https://i.imgur.com/9H83e18.png)