Login Register






Some guy roasted me for my anime filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime #11
(04-28-2017, 01:45 AM)pvnk Wrote: Talking about anime would be reason enough for me to punch you.

You should stay inside if you're that prone to violent behavior. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime #12
(04-24-2017, 05:31 AM)Ender Wrote: Dude, that's not fucking anime.

I DIDN'T SAY LEGEND OF KORRA WAS FUCKING ANIME. OML
[Image: hJkWWcF.png]

Reply

RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime #13
(04-27-2017, 11:23 PM)SuperNinja Wrote: Just ignore him he doesn't know the enjoyment of anime also what did you think of it after you were done there are 4 seasons, right? If not I need to watch the 5th.

Nah, I'm not sure if there is a fifth, everyone is saying there isn't.
[Image: hJkWWcF.png]

Reply

RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime #14
(04-28-2017, 01:45 AM)pvnk Wrote: Talking about anime would be reason enough for me to punch you.

Why do you hate me so much lol..
I didn't even do anything to you.
[Image: hJkWWcF.png]

Reply

RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime #15
(04-28-2017, 01:29 AM)Oni Wrote: Different people have different tastes. I don't like people that get off on criticizing the taste of others. I don't think it's Japanese, so some might disagree it's anime.

Indeed, it's made in the US.
I'm mistaken.
[Image: hJkWWcF.png]

Reply

RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime #16
(04-28-2017, 08:26 AM)Popeye Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 05:31 AM)Ender Wrote: Dude, that's not fucking anime.

I DIDN'T SAY LEGEND OF KORRA WAS FUCKING ANIME. OML

It felt like you were trying to imply it.


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply

RE: Some guy roasted me for my anime #17
(04-28-2017, 08:26 AM)Popeye Wrote: I DIDN'T SAY LEGEND OF KORRA WAS FUCKING ANIME. OML
Oh, you didn't...
[Image: OMFSJ4X.jpg]

Reply