Some guy roasted me for my anime 04-23-2017, 08:03 PM
#1
So, I'm currently watching, "Legend of Korra".
I told my friend, and he was like, "Cool".
But someone else was listening, and he came up, and said, "Lol! You watch Legend of Korra? You newbie."
I pretended not to hear him, and continued talking with my friend.
He then kept on calling me a newbie all day.
Morning Break, and Lunch Break.
I wish I could punch him, RIGHT there.
I told my friend, and he was like, "Cool".
But someone else was listening, and he came up, and said, "Lol! You watch Legend of Korra? You newbie."
I pretended not to hear him, and continued talking with my friend.
He then kept on calling me a newbie all day.
Morning Break, and Lunch Break.
I wish I could punch him, RIGHT there.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2017, 08:05 PM by Shin.)
![[Image: hJkWWcF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/hJkWWcF.png)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)











![[Image: j7RaGn.png]](https://i.vgy.me/j7RaGn.png)








![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
