Login Register






Broke the Three Years of Service Mark filter_list
Author
Message
Broke the Three Years of Service Mark #1
Yesterday I broke 3 years of service on SL. Time flies, aye?
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: Broke the Three Years of Service Mark #2
Well done.

Generally speaking, not many users hang around on the same board for years on end. You're right about time flying, I've been around (registered) 6 days after Oni and It's certainly gone quick.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Broke the Three Years of Service Mark #3
Huge milestone homie, I cannot believe at all I've known everyone here for a year.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Broke the Three Years of Service Mark #4
Hey, congrats! Holy shit though, I have an earlier reg date than you? Never would've thought.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: Broke the Three Years of Service Mark #5
That's really big, roger!

I'm glad you've stuck around!

[+] 1 user Likes m0dem's post
Reply

RE: Broke the Three Years of Service Mark #6
Please fix what you broke.

[+] 2 users Like pvnk's post
Reply

RE: Broke the Three Years of Service Mark #7
Congrats man! I just recently hit 200 posts. Cheers to 4 years of service!
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

Reply

RE: Broke the Three Years of Service Mark #8
Congratulation man Smile, Mine it's about four month Smile
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply

RE: Broke the Three Years of Service Mark #9
(04-05-2017, 10:50 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Mine it's about four month Smile

You've joined In July of last year my friend.

You're around 9 months.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Broke the Three Years of Service Mark #10
(04-05-2017, 12:06 PM)mothered Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 10:50 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Mine it's about four month Smile

You've joined In July of last year my friend.

You're around 9 months.

Wow You know the time went so fast Smile
I didn't know that thank you mothered...
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

[+] 1 user Likes Mr.Kurd's post
Reply