Login Register






Season 3 rick and morty filter_list
Author
Message
Season 3 rick and morty #1
Yo its on adult swim right now no annoucement or anything.

My god on apirl fools.
This is not a joke ether

https://u.nya.is/jhzxpl.jpg
cool kid


Reply

RE: Season 3 rick and morty #2
Wait Really

Shit of course

Oh this is a joke

You shit
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2017, 01:14 AM by zenith.)
Who Knows?

Reply

RE: Season 3 rick and morty #3
(04-02-2017, 01:14 AM)Zenith Wrote: Wait Really

Shit of course

Oh this is a joke

You shit
Im not joking...
I am completely serious.
Ill get more pics.
cool kid


Reply

RE: Season 3 rick and morty #4
Wasn't Season 3 announced a while ago? I think the shows popular enough for a new season
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply

RE: Season 3 rick and morty #5
(04-02-2017, 01:22 AM)insidious Wrote: Wasn't Season 3 announced a while ago? I think the shows popular enough for a new season

It was annouced but its probably the most anticipated premier.
Also it wasnt annouced that its happening today

https://u.nya.is/qbovib.jpg
cool kid


Reply

RE: Season 3 rick and morty #6
(04-02-2017, 01:19 AM)Eclip$e Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:14 AM)Zenith Wrote: Wait Really

Shit of course

Oh this is a joke

You shit
Im not joking...
I am completely serious.
Ill get more pics.

Dragonball Super is on stfu
Who Knows?

Reply

RE: Season 3 rick and morty #7
(04-02-2017, 01:34 AM)Zenith Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:19 AM)Eclip$e Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:14 AM)Zenith Wrote: Wait Really

Shit of course

Oh this is a joke

You shit
Im not joking...
I am completely serious.
Ill get more pics.

Dragonball Super is on stfu
I am not lying to you for me it says bob burgers is on.

https://u.nya.is/wsdwmx.jpg look at the background m8 its summer
cool kid


Reply

RE: Season 3 rick and morty #8
Also https://mobile.twitter.com/RickandMorty?...r%5Eauthor
Bang. Checkmate.
cool kid


Reply

RE: Season 3 rick and morty #9
(04-02-2017, 01:41 AM)Eclip$e Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:34 AM)Zenith Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:19 AM)Eclip$e Wrote: Im not joking...
I am completely serious.
Ill get more pics.

Dragonball Super is on stfu
I am not lying to you for me it says bob burgers is on.

https://u.nya.is/wsdwmx.jpg look at the background m8 its summer

OH SHIT I CHECKED
that's insane lmao.

Not gonna watch it yet. Watching it on Kodi with my friend during Lunch
Who Knows?

Reply

RE: Season 3 rick and morty #10
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. RICK'S OUT, MOTHERFUCKERS!
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply