Login Register






Anime life filter_list
Author
Message
Anime life #1
If you had to pick an anime universe where.you would live your life what would it be and why?

For me i would choose: hunterxhunter or one piece. Adventures and lively. Go where you want when you want.

P.s this isnt a thread about picking a finctional life over the one you got its just some fun banter. So dont be the edgy kid that says "i would keep my life the same as it is you fucking no lifes."
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2017, 02:19 PM by Eclip$e.)
cool kid


Reply

RE: Anime life #2
if keep my life the same as it is you fucking no lifes.

EDIT: I actually don't know. Death Note would be cool.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2017, 02:18 PM by Aeolian.)
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Anime life #3
(03-23-2017, 02:18 PM)Aeolian Wrote: if keep my life the same as it is you fucking no lifes.

EDIT: I actually don't know. Death Note would be cool.

I was judging you english skills turns out it was my qoute :p

Death note would be neat.
cool kid


Reply

RE: Anime life #4
(03-23-2017, 02:20 PM)Eclip$e Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 02:18 PM)Aeolian Wrote: if keep my life the same as it is you fucking no lifes.

EDIT: I actually don't know. Death Note would be cool.

I was judging you english skills turns out it was my qoute :p

Death note would be neat.

Don't judge my English skill when you qoute.

jk Tongue
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

[+] 1 user Likes Aeolian's post
Reply

RE: Anime life #5
This is a surprisingly hard question. I honestly think my answer would change depending on my mood and what day it is xD

Part of me would say the SAO setting, but I mean that in the sense of what Virtual Reality might be like someday. Perhaps some sort of supernatural setting would also be interesting? There's too much to choose from TT_TT
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Anime life #6
Hmm... Not really sure what to pick., there's so many to choose from.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2017, 05:39 PM by Blink.)


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply

RE: Anime life #7
Hail HxH! (Hunter X Hunter).

They put a lot of spinach in it.
Smile
[Image: hJkWWcF.png]

Reply

RE: Anime life #8
noragami.. cuz I wanna be god..

Reply