Apple Announces Special Edition Red iPhone 03-22-2017, 10:19 AM
#1
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! ![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
| Apple Announces Special Edition Red iPhone filter_list | |
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
![[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]](http://image.ibb.co/jc44HH/ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif)
(03-22-2017, 10:30 AM)Synthx Wrote: Well, it looks a lot better than I thought it was going to look. They should make more colors for the iPhone 7!
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
![[Image: 2mry8zr.png]](http://i65.tinypic.com/2mry8zr.png)
(03-22-2017, 11:34 AM)mothered Wrote: I lol'd at this:
Spoiler:
Um... I think If you purchase the IPhone, there's a pretty good chance It'll be In the box. Anyhow, I like the design and do agree that a range of colors would be nice.
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
(03-22-2017, 11:53 AM)Zenith Wrote: Hahahaha I can think of so many jokes
Are you guys REDy for this iPhone?
Well. Can we call it an apple????
Hahahahaha
OT: yeah it looks pretty nice. But eh I like my pixel.
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)