Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 132
Threads: 3
RE: Children interrupt BBC News interview 03-11-2017, 05:46 PM
#2
What is wrong with the tards in the comments thinking people assuming she is a nanny are racist. She looks about 20 years younger. This is a high level or retardation,one that I've not seen in a while.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 28
Threads: 7
RE: Children interrupt BBC News interview 03-11-2017, 07:47 PM
#4
That must've been so embarrassing for the announcer haha
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 288
Threads: 58
RE: Children interrupt BBC News interview 03-11-2017, 10:45 PM
#5
I nearly died of laughter watching this.
Shoutout to the father who kept that anger in his system.
I'd probably go crazy, as I always do.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,334
Threads: 67
RE: Children interrupt BBC News interview 03-12-2017, 12:10 AM
#6
It seems like he would have thought of locking his door?
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Children interrupt BBC News interview 03-12-2017, 02:39 AM
#7
That's hilarious.
The woman struggling to take the kids away In the background, made It all the more funnier.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: Children interrupt BBC News interview 03-15-2017, 11:40 PM
#9
His wife is a legend. She was like ninja getting those kids!
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 3,024
Threads: 155
RE: Children interrupt BBC News interview 03-16-2017, 08:49 AM
#10
Anyone who noticed the woman just came from the toilet? You can see she's trying to hide her lower halve. I must admit the woman had some serious skills getting them out there so fast.
~~ Might be back? ~~
•