Ten Years of Service
Posts: 1,897
Threads: 94
RE: Nintendo Switch already hacked. 03-15-2017, 11:20 AM
#2
It have been hacked again?!
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Nintendo Switch already hacked. 03-15-2017, 11:27 AM
#3
A job well done Indeed.
It'll be great If he can get Ring 0 elevated privileges via the kernel.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 3,024
Threads: 155
RE: Nintendo Switch already hacked. 03-15-2017, 11:58 AM
#4
Well that wasn't long, though I'm not that surprised. This is just one of the flaws that the switch has. For some reason I think Nintentdo doesn't even care about being hacked. It could improve their system. They have done poor coding on some parts. There have been numerous software problems since the launch.
~~ Might be back? ~~
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: Nintendo Switch already hacked. 03-16-2017, 06:21 AM
#5
I would feel bad for them, but I have to say I giggled when I saw this. Welcome to the world Nintendo, be prepared as can be or lose out.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,224
Threads: 88
RE: Nintendo Switch already hacked. 03-18-2017, 04:55 AM
#6
Not suprised. Nintendo has consistently had their shit hacked/modded/etc for a long time now. Shit company, sorry not sorry.
•