Login Register






Otaku Kitsu.io (formerly Hummingbird.me) - Post Your Profiles filter_list
Author
Message
Kitsu.io (formerly Hummingbird.me) - Post Your Profiles #1
For those that didn't already know Hummingbird became Kitsu, and all profiles were moved over.
I haven't visited Kitsu in a while, but it appears there are multiple new features and improvements, compared to Hummingbird.

Anyone that visited the old site, saw the message below:
Hummingbird.me Wrote:Hummingbird is dead, long live Kitsu.
Earlier today, we announced closing $600k at a $2M valuation for Hummingbird, with a seed round led by Viz Media and Bernard Chong. As significant a milestone as this is for us, it only defines our beginning.

Have you guys used Kitsu? Post your profiles below.

Spoiler:
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Kitsu.io (formerly Hummingbird.me) - Post Your Profiles #2
Never used this, but damn your profile on that looks neat.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Kitsu.io (formerly Hummingbird.me) - Post Your Profiles #3
Yes, I do use kitsu.
Here's me: https://kitsu.io/users/Pikami

Reply

RE: Kitsu.io (formerly Hummingbird.me) - Post Your Profiles #4
Can I ask what it is?

Looks like keybase but idk
Who Knows?

Reply

RE: Kitsu.io (formerly Hummingbird.me) - Post Your Profiles #5
(03-06-2017, 07:26 PM)Zenith Wrote: Can I ask what it is?

Looks like keybase but idk

Not sure what keybase is but this basically allows you to keep track of shows/manga that you want to read or watch/completed/are part way through watching and so on.

This is me: https://kitsu.io/users/Jiggly

I haven't added profile images or anything like the cool Mr Oni. I do like the default image for the cover, though.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Kitsu.io (formerly Hummingbird.me) - Post Your Profiles #6
Recently updated my favorites on there. Biggrin

(03-06-2017, 07:17 PM)Pikami Wrote: Yes, I do use kitsu.
Here's me: https://kitsu.io/users/Pikami

Followed you back.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Kitsu.io (formerly Hummingbird.me) - Post Your Profiles #7
(03-06-2017, 07:26 PM)Zenith Wrote: Can I ask what it is?
Probably the coolest anime discovery platform around.

(03-06-2017, 07:26 PM)Zenith Wrote: Looks like keybase but idk
What? Why? Biggrin

Reply

RE: Kitsu.io (formerly Hummingbird.me) - Post Your Profiles #8
Never seen this, I might join later.


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply

RE: Kitsu.io (formerly Hummingbird.me) - Post Your Profiles #9
Might register there. Looks like a good alternative to MAL.
[Image: C7i7aWu.png?1]

Reply