Login Register






John Wick (2014) filter_list
Author
Message
John Wick (2014) #1
An ex-hitman comes out of retirement to track down the gangsters that took everything from him.

I saw this movie tonight....and wow....this is one of the best movies i've seen lately. Full of action, great combat scenes, a great story and Keanu Reeves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AUmvWm5ZDQ

Tell me if you have seen it or not and your thoughts.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2017, 12:37 AM by Bruno85.)

Reply

RE: John Wick (2014) #2
Saw it. Loved it. Waiting for John wick 2 for bluray to come out.

Reply

RE: John Wick (2014) #3
Yeah it was pretty great although it's a typical american movie (no hate or offense).

I'd like to see if they can make the 2nd one as good as the first one.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply

RE: John Wick (2014) #4
People say the 2nd one is as good as the first one, and i saw the trailer of the 2nd one and it looks really nice.

[+] 1 user Likes Bruno85's post
Reply

RE: John Wick (2014) #5
Yes John Wick is a great movie. I felt the plot was a little thin but that was quite refreshing in the long run. Only issues I took are nit picks. Like the scene when the main bad guy is talking about how John is "The boggy man" that was so fucking cringey.
Spoiler:
I mean I get that it's his dead wife that gave him the dog and all and he clearly liked that car but he killed a lot of people.

Very stylish and simple with great action; it doesn't do the close up fast editing shaky cam, it lets you take it in and appreciate the choregraphy. Not to the level where every one is a highly trained stunt man but it's better than most all movies from the recent few years.
[Image: twvnig.gif]

Reply

RE: John Wick (2014) #6
Both movies are good asf, well that's my opinion anyways.

Reply

RE: John Wick (2014) #7
I once watched both movies in one night on Kodi whilst pen spinning a pencil. A FUCKING PENCIL!!!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
[Image: ouxiEMk.png]

Reply