Nine Years of Service
Posts: 288
Threads: 58
10 Most SAVAGE Moments On Beyond Scared Straight 03-05-2017, 10:17 AM
#1
I'm laughing so fucking hard at this right now.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 3,024
Threads: 155
RE: 10 Most SAVAGE Moments On Beyond Scared Straight 03-06-2017, 09:39 AM
#2
I have seen quite a few fragments of this. Usually the kids cry in the end... I had a laugh with this video though.
~~ Might be back? ~~
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: 10 Most SAVAGE Moments On Beyond Scared Straight 03-06-2017, 11:23 AM
#3
Poor kid, they tormented him.
I wonder If all prison conditions are like that.
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 4,466
Threads: 227
RE: 10 Most SAVAGE Moments On Beyond Scared Straight 03-06-2017, 05:37 PM
#4
That last girl was a qt. I'd let her scream and touch me all over.
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 288
Threads: 58
RE: 10 Most SAVAGE Moments On Beyond Scared Straight 05-17-2017, 03:18 AM
#5
After posting this I'm still laughing at this.
•