Sleep Deprivation & Fasting Experiment 02-17-2017, 09:17 PM
#1
I saw someone doing this when looking at some of the older threads. I saw that he never quite made it, though. So, here I am, boy-fucking-wonder, going to stay up for as long as I possibly can. Basically, I will be staying up until my body forcefully just shuts down. I am very aware that this is a dumb idea; but, fuck it, I want to experience temporary psychosis!
Also, just for the extra laughs, I will be water fasting. I heard not eating whilst depriving yourself of sleep increases the chance for hallucinations and insanity.
I will update this thread once I've reached 24 hours. See you then.
24 HOURS
I feel kind of good, euphoric (kind of ), right now. I feel simply as I could not care about anything, and everything. Feels kind of good, actually. I haven't tested any of my mental capacity, though, I am able to read news articles, and so forth, perfectly well. However, I did experience some instances of dissociation already. I remembered finding myself standing in my bathroom a few hours ago, having zero idea how I got there. I remember looking in the mirror of my room without knowing how the hell that happened. Very interesting.
36 HOURS
I feel like shit. I don't want food at this point, even. Drinking water feels like a chore. Going out shopping for groceries pissed me off, a lot. I also began to become paranoid that people might think I am high there. I don't know, not fun, but I will definitely continue.
I've lost 2 pounds, so, that's not good. But again, I will continue.
48 HOURS
Well... No hallucinations yet, just minor disturbances in my peripheral vision. I keep forgetting things though. Not fun, not fun at all. Biggest difficulty right now is figuring out something to do for passing time.
Approximately 80 Hours
I feel oddly "fine"? I feel really fucking high, though. I feel like I am kind of floating. I feel absolutely dead on the inside. Zero emotions; I honestly feel like a robot. I have yet to fully hallcucnate, but I am defintley having some odd dissociation.
I think I might pop an adderall pill soon.
Also, just for the extra laughs, I will be water fasting. I heard not eating whilst depriving yourself of sleep increases the chance for hallucinations and insanity.
I will update this thread once I've reached 24 hours. See you then.
24 HOURS
I feel kind of good, euphoric (kind of ), right now. I feel simply as I could not care about anything, and everything. Feels kind of good, actually. I haven't tested any of my mental capacity, though, I am able to read news articles, and so forth, perfectly well. However, I did experience some instances of dissociation already. I remembered finding myself standing in my bathroom a few hours ago, having zero idea how I got there. I remember looking in the mirror of my room without knowing how the hell that happened. Very interesting.
36 HOURS
I feel like shit. I don't want food at this point, even. Drinking water feels like a chore. Going out shopping for groceries pissed me off, a lot. I also began to become paranoid that people might think I am high there. I don't know, not fun, but I will definitely continue.
I've lost 2 pounds, so, that's not good. But again, I will continue.
48 HOURS
Well... No hallucinations yet, just minor disturbances in my peripheral vision. I keep forgetting things though. Not fun, not fun at all. Biggest difficulty right now is figuring out something to do for passing time.
Approximately 80 Hours
I feel oddly "fine"? I feel really fucking high, though. I feel like I am kind of floating. I feel absolutely dead on the inside. Zero emotions; I honestly feel like a robot. I have yet to fully hallcucnate, but I am defintley having some odd dissociation.
I think I might pop an adderall pill soon.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017, 06:04 PM by Παράφρων.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)



























![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)