Login Register






Happy Valentines Day filter_list
Author
Message
Happy Valentines Day #1
Hope you're having a good Valentines Day, Sinisterly. Doing anything interesting?

Spoiler:

(credits to @FurryRock)
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Happy Valentines Day #2
Happy Valentines to you @Oni (and all of SL)!
Not much happening. Was just liftin' some weights and browsing SL. Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017, 01:09 AM by m0dem.)

Reply

RE: Happy Valentines Day #3
My day was pretty alright. Ditching class because too much PDA grosses me out, avoiding this fucking mess, listening to Black Metal, and getting higher than a 747.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

[+] 1 user Likes Inori's post
Reply

RE: Happy Valentines Day #4
What the fuck did I just watch.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Happy Valentines Day #5
It would be happy, but I'm sick.

Reply

RE: Happy Valentines Day #6
(02-15-2017, 01:33 AM)Aeolian Wrote: What the fuck did I just watch.

I think the word you're looking for is perfection.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: Happy Valentines Day #7
Being alone.

I don't even like Valentine's Day that much, but I do like the day afterwards. You know why? 60% off of candy at Walmart.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty

[+] 1 user Likes Korvidius's post
Reply

RE: Happy Valentines Day #8
My day was pretty normal.

I planned to do some dev work, but I forgot my laptop charger. I am single so nothing special today.


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply

RE: Happy Valentines Day #9
10/10 video tbh.

Same ol' shit for me really.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply

RE: Happy Valentines Day #10
I didn't do anything huge. Exchanged some gifts with my girlfriend, made some garlic herb chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy with crescent rolls and green beans, did some hw, got a massage, went to bed. Happy belated Valentine's Day SL!
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply