Login Register






post count - newbie question filter_list
Author
Message
post count - newbie question #1
Hello,

maybe I missed something or I understood something wrong or I misunderstood some rules.

The number of posts in my profile does not correspond with the real number of my posts.

Thx for advice!


RE: post count - newbie question #2
Your post count is correct.

You posted in "Random Discussion" which doesn't go towards your post count.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]


RE: post count - newbie question #3
(02-13-2017, 05:39 AM)Aeolian Wrote: Your post count is correct.

You posted in "Random Discussion" which doesn't go towards your post count.

Thank you!


RE: post count - newbie question #4
(02-13-2017, 05:47 AM)oppenst Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 05:39 AM)Aeolian Wrote: Your post count is correct.

You posted in "Random Discussion" which doesn't go towards your post count.

Thank you!

No problem, if you need anything else PM me.

Thread closed.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]