Login Register






Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] filter_list
Author
Message
Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] #1
Anyone else excited for the new Pirates of the Caribbean?

'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] #2
So excited for it, gonna be amazing.
[Image: OP.png]

Reply

RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] #3
(02-10-2017, 03:15 PM)Elf Wrote: So excited for it, gonna be amazing.

Every time I ask friends they just don't seem interested.

I'm the opposite.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] #4
I'm that guy who corrects people that don't call him Capitan Jack Sparrow. I'm pretty stoked for this Biggrin

Fun fact: I share a last name with one of the recurring characters.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2017, 07:48 AM by Inori.)
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] #5
(02-11-2017, 07:48 AM)Inori Wrote: I'm that guy who corrects people that don't call him Capitan Jack Sparrow. I'm pretty stoked for this Biggrin

Fun fact: I share a last name with one of the recurring characters.

Thanks for this info, I can now confirm my dox.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] #6
(02-11-2017, 11:19 AM)Aeolian Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 07:48 AM)Inori Wrote: I'm that guy who corrects people that don't call him Capitan Jack Sparrow. I'm pretty stoked for this Biggrin

Fun fact: I share a last name with one of the recurring characters.

Thanks for this info, I can now confirm my dox.

Welp, rip me Tongue
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] #7
Hope it ends up being good, i am wondering how it is all going to connect to the last movie

Reply

RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] #8
Great movie series. I'll probably go and watch it in the theaters. Johnny Depp used to be the bomb prior to that recent mess.
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply

RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] #9
(02-14-2017, 06:09 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: Great movie series. I'll probably go and watch it in the theaters. Johnny Depp used to be the bomb prior to that recent mess.

Yeah hopefully he can make some sort of return.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

[+] 1 user Likes Aeolian's post
Reply

RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] #10
I liked the movies, though I liked the 2nd the least. It's a good combination of fantasy/humour and action. Looking forward to see this.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply