Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] 02-10-2017, 09:12 AM
#1
Anyone else excited for the new Pirates of the Caribbean?
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! ![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
| Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] filter_list | |
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
(02-10-2017, 03:15 PM)Elf Wrote: So excited for it, gonna be amazing.
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)

(02-11-2017, 07:48 AM)Inori Wrote: I'm that guy who corrects people that don't call him Capitan Jack Sparrow. I'm pretty stoked for this
Fun fact: I share a last name with one of the recurring characters.
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
(02-11-2017, 11:19 AM)Aeolian Wrote:(02-11-2017, 07:48 AM)Inori Wrote: I'm that guy who corrects people that don't call him Capitan Jack Sparrow. I'm pretty stoked for this
Fun fact: I share a last name with one of the recurring characters.
Thanks for this info, I can now confirm my dox.
![[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]](http://i0.wp.com/techverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/inkexplosion.jpg)
(02-14-2017, 06:09 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: Great movie series. I'll probably go and watch it in the theaters. Johnny Depp used to be the bomb prior to that recent mess.
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)