Login Register






Your username filter_list
Author
Message
Your username #11
LOL, I really like that phrase man!
Although I DO NOT worship the devil lol


Reply

Your username #12
Because vitani is from the Lion King

Reply

RE: Your username #13
(03-31-2013, 12:14 AM)Vitani Wrote: Because vitani is from the Lion King

The Lion King is such a fucking awesome movie.

Reply

Your username #14
mine is my actual name if you couldn't tell ; )
Skype / Intercoolers
AIM / Aftershaves

Reply

Your username #15
Mine is jix so close to jinx though lol Biggrin
[Image: Durara.png]

Reply

Your username #16
I just kinda stuck to Legend and Legendary. I like the sound of it and I like the term legendary all together. So there you go I guess.
[Image: legendary.png]

Reply

Your username #17
I chose mine because it's my IRL name.
I've had several other nicknames as I use multiple aliases online.

Reply

RE: Your username #18
I just made mine up one day! I really dont know how I came up with it haha.
[Image: iQ5mFpAdBveMN.png]

Reply

Your username #19
I had no idea what to call myself, so many OG names left, I went with One. Biggrin
[Image: OgJCzLe.png]

Reply

Your username #20
Vitani's Mate - Because Vitani is from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride and is my fave character from The Lion King series, Once i saw her, I instantly fell in love with her. Also it is my HF name and many and i do mean many people know me as that name on HF. Plus my inflatable lioness is named Vitani.
Inflatable Lioness - Not sure about this one. I guess i just have a 9 foot inflatable lioness sitting in my room. Biggrin

Reply