Login Register






Man Malued To Death By Tiger filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Man Malued To Death By Tiger #21
Holy shit, nature be scary. RIP to the guy, don't know what he was thinking going into there though. I feel like it was probably an accident but you never know, maybe he was suicidal and would rather die being eaten by a tiger than jumping off a bridge.

Shits crazy
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply

RE: Man Malued To Death By Tiger #22
I have no sympathy for ignorance. It takes a fool to get near a tiger knowing you are at the bottom of the food chain the minute you do. That's like putting a venomous snake in a small room with you and thinking you are in control. That's just my opinion.
[Image: giphy.gif]



[+] 1 user Likes d0ntjump's post
Reply

RE: Man Malued To Death By Tiger #23
(02-04-2017, 02:26 AM)d0ntjump Wrote: I have no sympathy for ignorance. It takes a fool to get near a tiger knowing you are at the bottom of the food chain the minute you do. That's like putting a venomous snake in a small room with you and thinking you are in control. That's just my opinion.

Whilst I agree with you If he was actually aware that he jumped Into the tiger enclosure, but correct me If I'm wrong, I believe he had no clue as to which part of the zoo he landed once he jumped the fence.

No doubt If he had knowledge of the tigers, then you're absolutely correct. He should've just simply paid the entry fee.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Man Malued To Death By Tiger #24
(02-03-2017, 02:28 PM)mothered Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 07:15 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Does anybody know the reason the animals were shot? It's easy to assume but I'd like to know what the actual policies are for this.

I certainly agree that there should (or perhaps do) have protocols In place for scenarios like this.

What I don't understand, Is why the zoo keepers took so long to act. In terms of the tigers being shot, this was a life-threatening situation and given every second counts, I think It was the appropriate course of action. Tranquilizers (depending on the dosage), can take some time to Immobilize- particularly If It lands In the muscle and then enters the bloodstream.

That's a very good point! Although, I was thinking in cases where the animal is shot afterwards. I guess there's no way to know unless you work there.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Man Malued To Death By Tiger #25
(02-04-2017, 08:18 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I was thinking in cases where the animal is shot afterwards. I guess there's no way to know unless you work there.

Very much agree.

I'm only speculating on how I see the scenario. It's easy for me to say this and that should've happened, but like you've said, unless you were there you simply don't know for sure.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Man Malued To Death By Tiger #26
(02-04-2017, 04:47 AM)mothered Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 02:26 AM)d0ntjump Wrote: I have no sympathy for ignorance. It takes a fool to get near a tiger knowing you are at the bottom of the food chain the minute you do. That's like putting a venomous snake in a small room with you and thinking you are in control. That's just my opinion.

Whilst I agree with you If he was actually aware that he jumped Into the tiger enclosure, but correct me If I'm wrong, I believe he had no clue as to which part of the zoo he landed once he jumped the fence.

No doubt If he had knowledge of the tigers, then you're absolutely correct. He should've just simply paid the entry fee.

True. Who really knows...
[Image: giphy.gif]



Reply

RE: Man Malued To Death By Tiger #27
Just another Darwin Award winner.

Reply

RE: Man Malued To Death By Tiger #28
(02-04-2017, 05:58 PM)d0ntjump Wrote: True. Who really knows...

Witnesses may provide a more accurate occurrence, but then again, some tell It the way they see It as opposed to the way It happened.

We'll never know for sure.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: Man Malued To Death By Tiger #29
What a complete f***ing moron. Jumping a fence at the zoo? lol. I really hope it was an accident, but if it wasn't... the problem took care of itself.
this forum is dead

Reply

RE: Man Malued To Death By Tiger #30
(02-05-2017, 07:58 PM)Hoss Wrote: What a complete f***ing moron. Jumping a fence at the zoo?

Most of my friends say the exact same thing.

All he had to do was purchase a ticket, and If he couldn't afford to, simply save up until he could.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply