Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 126
Threads: 5
Your username 03-31-2013, 12:10 AM
#11
LOL, I really like that phrase man!
Although I DO NOT worship the devil lol
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 559
Threads: 62
Your username 03-31-2013, 12:14 AM
#12
Because vitani is from the Lion King
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 164
Threads: 20
Your username 03-31-2013, 01:16 AM
#14
mine is my actual name if you couldn't tell ; )
Skype / Intercoolers
AIM / Aftershaves
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 131
Threads: 8
Your username 03-31-2013, 01:32 AM
#16
I just kinda stuck to Legend and Legendary. I like the sound of it and I like the term legendary all together. So there you go I guess.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 121
Threads: 3
Your username 03-31-2013, 01:41 AM
#17
I chose mine because it's my IRL name.
I've had several other nicknames as I use multiple aliases online.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 510
Threads: 36
RE: Your username 03-31-2013, 01:41 AM
#18
I just made mine up one day! I really dont know how I came up with it haha.
•