Login Register






What Religion Do You Follow? filter_list
Author
Message
What Religion Do You Follow? #1
What religion do you follow?

I'm a hermetic (theistic) Satanist and 3rd Decree Reverend/High Priest. Will be posting information regarding this shortly.

Reply

RE: What Religion Do You Follow? #2
Currently don't follow any religion as of yet.

Waiting for a religion that suits me I guess? lol.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: What Religion Do You Follow? #3
Islam.
[Image: queenaly.gif]
Queen

Reply

RE: What Religion Do You Follow? #4
Islam is my religion, need anything PM me ok Smile .
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply

RE: What Religion Do You Follow? #5
I don't strictly follow a particular religion.

I grew up with mostly Islamic friends (and somewhat became part of their culture), therefore I respected their religion and beliefs. Nothing at the moment, but who knows, It may change.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What Religion Do You Follow? #6
I study the way of the voice under the spirit guidance of Jurgen Windcaller. I moved to High Hrothgar at a young age to master the voice and I hope to attain enlightenment in the next handful of decades.

Spoiler:
I don't follow any religions (I'm God. Jeez read a book)
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


Reply

RE: What Religion Do You Follow? #7
I'm actually a Pagan. I just couldn't go with Christianity or Islam, because I don't see the point in worshipping a 2000 year old Jew or a Prophet, whatever the case. It's made me very happy ever since, been into it since I was 13.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty

[+] 1 user Likes Korvidius's post
Reply

RE: What Religion Do You Follow? #8
(02-04-2017, 01:05 PM)Botanicals Wrote: What religion do you follow?

I'm a hermetic (theistic) Satanist and 3rd Decree Reverend/High Priest. Will be posting information regarding this shortly.

That's nice. I have a lot of Satanist friends. One Luciferian, two Theistic.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty

Reply

RE: What Religion Do You Follow? #9
(02-04-2017, 05:01 PM)Pyxis Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 01:05 PM)Botanicals Wrote: What religion do you follow?

I'm a hermetic (theistic) Satanist and 3rd Decree Reverend/High Priest. Will be posting information regarding this shortly.

That's nice. I have a lot of Satanist friends. One Luciferian, two Theistic.

Nice!

Reply

RE: What Religion Do You Follow? #10
(02-04-2017, 04:50 PM)God Wrote: I study the way of the voice under the spirit guidance of Jurgen Windcaller. I moved to High Hrothgar at a young age to master the voice and I hope to attain enlightenment in the next handful of decades.

Spoiler:
I don't follow any religions (I'm God. Jeez read a book)

Have you walked all 1000 steps?
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply