Hello. 01-27-2017, 11:01 PM
#1
New here. Don't hesitate to contact me with any inquiries.
| Hello. filter_list | |
.
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
(01-28-2017, 06:49 AM)Inori Wrote: Ah, damn, Kurd beat me to the rules bit, but I'm pretty much always available here or on Discord. Welcome to SL!
.
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
(01-28-2017, 11:01 AM)Pikami Wrote: Who are you?Have a free time
Where's your Introduction?
so 
.
, need anything else?!
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
(01-28-2017, 11:37 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:(01-28-2017, 11:01 AM)Pikami Wrote: Who are you?Have a free time
Where's your Introduction?so
Who are you?
@Mr.Kurd
Where's your Introduction?
Inside my brain.
I like programming, learning languages and reading books, I open my computer a hour a day.
But always I come online with my phone, need anything else?!
(01-28-2017, 11:41 AM)Pikami Wrote:(01-28-2017, 11:37 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:(01-28-2017, 11:01 AM)Pikami Wrote: Who are you?Have a free time
Where's your Introduction?so
Who are you?
@Mr.Kurd
Where's your Introduction?
Inside my brain.
I like programming, learning languages and reading books, I open my computer a hour a day.
But always I come online with my phone, need anything else?!
I didn't ask you, but hey, it's nice to meet you
.![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)