Login Register






LeakedSource apparently raided by feds filter_list
Author
Message
RE: LeakedSource apparently raided by feds #11
(01-28-2017, 05:19 AM)mothered Wrote: If the Feds weren't Involved In ownership and they did take It down because of It's content, then I believe It's the right move.

In my views, It's not right to make databases and critical credentials community property. I can truthfully tell you, that I've compromised hundreds of databases, user Information, user logins, driver's licenses, PIN codes and so forth- all saved, unedited and encrypted In It's original form from It's original source . I would never do such a thing as release any of It. That's morally and ethically unjust.

Very well put, I agree with this. Leaking personable information, that's just ..no
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2017, 07:33 AM by insidious.)
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

[+] 1 user Likes insidious's post
Reply

RE: LeakedSource apparently raided by feds #12
Although it's about time, I'm curious how much revenue they've actually made since it was at around 40$/month (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Reply

RE: LeakedSource apparently raided by feds #13
(01-28-2017, 07:33 AM)insidious Wrote: Very well put, I agree with this. Leaking personable information, that's just ..no

It's nice to read you're In agreement.

I could easily do the very same thing and release all IDs from a government site I compromised (for security purposes, Image Is heavily edited):

Spoiler:
[Image: nnmelj.png]


As said, I'd never do such a thing.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: LeakedSource apparently raided by feds #14
we're about to see a real decline in retards

Reply

RE: LeakedSource apparently raided by feds #15
Maybe that's a good thing. A lot of people lost access to their accounts because they were using the same passwords. A lot of skids actually thought they were great hackers because of that. I hated that. I mean we still have haveIbeenpwned. It's not exactly the same but most DB's used are public anyway so you can always figure out which password you've used.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply

RE: LeakedSource apparently raided by feds #16
(01-28-2017, 02:46 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: A lot of people lost access to their accounts because they were using the same passwords.

Exactly this.

The majority of online users are not security-minded, therefore It's human nature to use the same credentials for multiple accounts. It's much the same as adding numbers at the "end" of a password, and not at the start or In the middle. I've witnessed this a thousand times over.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: LeakedSource apparently raided by feds #17
(01-28-2017, 02:59 PM)mothered Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 02:46 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: A lot of people lost access to their accounts because they were using the same passwords.

Exactly this.

The majority of online users are not security-minded, therefore It's human nature to use the same credentials for multiple accounts. It's much the same as adding numbers at the "end" of a password, and not at the start or In the middle. I've witnessed this a thousand times over.

I totally agree, I'm writing a tool soon that will help you check where you have registered an account and it where you might have used the same password to help users remembering there accounts so they can change their credentials if needed.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply

RE: LeakedSource apparently raided by feds #18
(01-28-2017, 03:09 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I'm writing a tool soon that will help you check where you have registered an account and it where you might have used the same password to help users remembering there accounts so they can change their credentials if needed.

That sounds awesome.

Will you be releasing It here, or will It be distributed privately/at a cost?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: LeakedSource apparently raided by feds #19
(01-28-2017, 03:23 PM)mothered Wrote: That sounds awesome.

Will you be releasing It here, or will It be distributed privately/at a cost?

Thanks man, I will be releasing it here. I have a lot of future projects that I'll be releasing here. Mostly all of them for free.
I only sell the programs that I put a LOT of effort in, and I'm talking about months than since you know, I have to earn something too right Biggrin
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply

RE: LeakedSource apparently raided by feds #20
(01-28-2017, 03:37 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Thanks man, I will be releasing it here. I have a lot of future projects that I'll be releasing here. Mostly all of them for free.
I only sell the programs that I put a LOT of effort in, and I'm talking about months than since you know, I have to earn something too right Biggrin

Excellent, I look forward to It's release.

Definitely so with the sales side of things. If you spend a lot of time on a given project, I think It's only fair that people spend their time In purchasing the tool.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply