Login Register






AI capable of "reproduction" filter_list
Author
Message
RE: AI capable of "reproduction" #11
(01-23-2017, 07:57 PM)Satan Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 07:33 PM)DarkMuse Wrote: I mean haven't worms been doing this for years? It's the same concept I think? Essentially its just transferring more info and the ability to learn further possibly building off of what was already learned. Data transfer and adaptable programs. Not too crazy conceptually I believe. But then  again I feel like all programs seem simple in the beginning.

Afaik worms work by self-replication. From what I understand from the article, this is able to build other AI beyond just itself.

"Essentially its just transferring more info and the ability to learn further possibly building off of what was already learned."
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply

RE: AI capable of "reproduction" #12
Very interesting to read, I just read another article about the AI's they're currently building.

I am actually kind of worried. I mean an AI could possible replace a lot of jobs in the IT sector. It's not that humans will entirely disappear in the IT-field, not at all.
I do think that companies will rather go for an AI to cover their ass than a person. That's just my opinion though and the AI's aren't entirely finished yet but I think this is something we should take under consideration.

I guess we'll find out soon enough right?
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply

RE: AI capable of "reproduction" #13
Cyber is taking over the world!!

Reply